Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Jean Claude Van Damme Plastic surgery Before and After Photos

Jean Claude Van Damme – from stud to melted mug

After starting is career as a handsome stud and staying that way for most of it, Jean Claude Van Damme is almost unrecognizable at this time. Of course, he’s aged; the fat inside his cheeks has decreased as it does for most over time. His eyes look like they’ve been pulled upwards and to the sides far too tightly rendering him almost unrecognizable.

Jean-Claude Van Damme admits Kylie Minogue affair, ‘sweet, beautiful lovemaking’

Here’s a photo of Dolph Lundgren, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jean-Claude Van Damme together at The Expendables premiere in Paris a few days ago. Who would have thought that Dolph would be holding up so much better than the rest of these beefcakes? And it’s not just a matter of age either even though Arnie is pushing 65, and Stallone is 66. Comparatively speaking, Dolph is one of the younger ones of the group at age 54, but Jean-Claude is 51 and looks (much like Arnold and Sly) like melting wax. I guess five marriages and a $10,000 per week coke habit for years will do that to you, but Jean-Claude has reportedly cleaned up his life quite a bit in the past several years and now has a new role as the lead villain in The Expendables 2. It’s his first role in a major film in well over a decade, and he’s obviously trying to make the most of it even though the poor guy looks pretty rough in these photos.
Also of note is a new revelation from Jean-Claude during a new Guardian interview, in which he reveals that he was totally doing his Street Fighter co-star, Kylie Minogue, while he was married (to one of his random wives). Maybe that’s why that particular divorce happened, no? Or maybe his wife didn’t like that Jean-Claude refers to his wang as “Thailand.” Seriously:

Jean Claude Van Damme plastic surgery, eye lift?
The aging action star Jean Claude Van Damme is quickly closing in on his 50th birthday, and i think its fair to say as a professional martial artist, Jean Claude Van Damme has taken some series blows to his facial region.From the looks of this recent photo of the actor, you can see that he looks absolutely spent and quite aged for a man on the verge

Jean-Claude Van Damme makes his big screen comeback in The Expendables 2. The heroic star of ‘80s and ‘90s films like Bloodsport, Kickboxer and Timecop plays the villain in Sylvester Stallone’s ensemble of action stars. Van Damme says this was his own choice.

“When I was called for Expendables 2, I wanted to play the bad guy so that I had more dimension and I think more exposure,” Van Damme said, adding, “But then it's over because Expendables 3, I will not be in it.”

It’s been over 20 years since Van Damme played villains in No Retreat, No Surrender and Black Eagle. His fans will be happy to see him in his most threatening role yet, and viewers who have lost track of Van Damme over the years will be surprised.

“A villain can be so special, original,” Van Damme said. “I said to Stallone, 'How do you want me as a villain? Do you want me, like, an extravagant villain, or do you want a guy who's completely and serious and believes in what he's doing and why he's doing that?' Then I said, 'By the way, why am I doing this?' and he said, 'Because you love money.' I said, 'Fine.' So, I became that type of villain. When I was locking with that type of character, being that very truthful villain, I felt good.”

Van Damme’s character, Jean Vilain, is flamboyant, but very much a deadly threat. “It's not cartoonish, but it has, like, one fifth of a cartoonish feeling in a sense. Like, life can be cartoonish, but I was very serious, even in making those faces when they were talking to me. I was really into it. Sly was the same. He made me feel this way. When I saw all those cameras around me, I said, 'Who are those bunch of clowns looking at us with those lenses and the lights and everything?' I was really into the atmosphere of Expendables.”

Stallone’s direction, as the screenwriter and mastermind of Expendables, was simply a greedy villain, but Van Damme did a little more backstory. “Even if you don't explain to the audience who my papa is and who my mama is, in the movie as a character what happened to me, why I'm a bad guy, why I love money, why this and why that, you have to ask those questions of yourself and you prepare that for a couple of weeks until you get it, until it clicks. Basically, you have to tell the truth and on every take.”