Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ali Lohan Plastic Surgery Before and After Facelift, Lips and Nose Job

Ali Lohan stepped out in Beverly Hills and showed off a total transformation that sparked plastic surgery speculation. She looked extra slim and appeared to have some changes to her eyebrows, cheeks, nose and lips. But now Linday Lohan's little sister is speaking out, calling the rumors "stupid."

"I was cracking up. Because, like, when would I do that? I'm 17 years old," Ali Lohan told New York Post's Page Six Magazine. "That's not legal! I would need my mother's signature, and do you think my mom would ever sign off on that? No!"

At the time the rumors started, Ali Lohan's rep refuted plastic surgery claims, stating Ali was just undergoing a "growth spurt."

Ali Lohan Slams "Stupid" Plastic Surgery Rumors

Still think Ali Lohan has gone under the knife?


While we've already heard sister Lindsay deny the rumors that her younger sibling had a little work done on her face after some startling pics popped up in September, Ali herself is now speaking out about all the speculation.

"I was cracking up," Ali Lohan(who now prefers to be called Aliana, professionally) tells Page Six Magazine about all the nip/tuck talk.

"Because, like, when would I do that? I'm 17 years old. That's not legal! I would need my mother's signature, and do you think my mom would sign off on that? No! It's not the right thing to do. It's stupid. I don't listen to it. It's absolutely not true."

Not surprisingly, the conversation with Ali Lohan, who recently signed on with Next Model Management, turns to her troubled sister someone she has the utmost respect for.

"I admire how strong she is," she says. "She's an independent woman."

And while Ali Lohan admits that she has been offered drugs in the past, the teen is quick to point out that she's never touched them.

"I just say no," she insists. "I'm lucky enough that I had my sister to learn from...That's why Lindsay and me are so close, because we're able to talk about those things together."

Did Ali Lohan Have Plastic Surgery? The 17-Year-Old's Face Looks Totally Different!
We love Lindsay’s little sister, but these shocking photos make it look like her beauty is not all-natural!

Ali Lohan is only 17, but some recent pics of her make us think she’s already had plenty of plastic surgery!

Ali was photographed at a Beverly Hills salon with her big sister Lindsay on Sept. 6, and we can’t help but notice she looked like a totally different person from just two years ago! We understand she’s still growing up, but it’s hard to not make the leap and theorize she’s had some work done!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers is Ali Lohan just dealing with growing pains or did she go under the knife?