Monday, May 26, 2014

Did Amy Childs have Plastic Surgery Cheek Fillers, Breast Implants Before and After Pictures

Amy Childs Cheek Fillers!
"I had a boob job five years ago but they dropped and I then found that it was because it had flipped over and I didn't know, It was really dangerous but it can happen," Amy stated at her jewellery launch on Wednesday.

Amy Childs had her first boob job when she was 18, going from an A cup to a D cup, but faced problems with the first procedure.
The reason why Childs has had a second boob job in 2012, going up to a DD, was that her original implants had shrunk.
"I had my boobs redone in June after they really dropped. Having another boob job is the best thing that I have ever done," Childs exclaimed.

"I am so glad that I've had it done because it means that I don't have to wear a bra. I went from a 32 C to a 32DD," Childs gushed.

Amy also opened up to New! magazine about her boob job: "I couldn't wash for a week. That was horrible. I had trouble sleeping - I had to sleep on my back and couldn't move. I just had to have total rest."
"I feel so much more confident now. It bl**dy hurt but they were so worth it!" Childs admitted.

Childs added of why she made the decision to have her second boob job in less than four years: "OMG, they were so saggy. People were saying they were fine but they didn't see what I was like without a bra. I would wear a lot of padding. I had padding in everything - my bras, bikinis. Now I don't need it."
According to Amy's doctor, the reason her boobs had begun to sag was because they had "flipped" inside her.

Amy explained: "After the operation the surgeon told me that my old implants had actually flipped inside me.They had turned so they were more at the bottom and leaving lots of empty skin."
Childs told Now magazine: "I'll probably have another boob job after I have kids, but I'm happy with my figure at the minute. I had my boobs done because they were tiny - I went from an AA to a D. It's lovely to not have to wear dresses with padding. I think I've got another 20 years before I get any more surgery!"

The plastic surgeon who performed Amy Child's boob job was Mr Michael Payne.
Childs was so excited that right after she left his clinic she wrote on twitter: "Thank you to@hospitalgroupuk especially Dr Michael Payne and the best 2 nurses who have looked after me Betty and Elaine."
But according to New York plastic surgeon Dr. Elliot Jacobs: "Her implants are already too large for her frame. If she were to exchange her implants for even larger ones, they will only increase the weight and she will stretch out and drop that much quicker."

Amy Childs Breast Implants Before and After
Amy Childs came to The Hospital Group for her second breast enlargement in June 2012. She went from a 32C to a 32DD and decided on Allergan Natrelle anatomical breast implants.

Amy was thrilled with the results and said it was the best decision she’d ever made and said “I feel so much more confident now!” When looking at her before pictures she said “they were so saggy. People were saying they were fine but they didn’t see what I was like without a bra. I would wear a lot of padding in everything. Now I don’t need it.”
Her cosmetic surgeon was Mr Michael Payne, and he was really pleased with how the operation went. During the breast implant replacement he removed her old implants which had been positioned in front of the muscle, then replaced them with Natrelle breast implants but positioned these behind the muscle. This technique, along with the anatomical shaped implants also helped to lift her breasts, vastly improving the overall shape. During her stay with us both her mum and boyfriend David were here to support her.

Amy was discharged from our Dolan Park Hospital, near Birmingham the morning after her breast surgery and was busy tweeting about her experience, “Thank you to@hospitalgroupuk especially Dr Michael Payne and the best 2 nurses who have looked after me Betty and Elaine.”