Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Has Angelica Bridges had Plastic Surgery Before and After Pictures

When Bad Plastic Surgery Happens To Angelica Bridges.
Ewey. What is that? I’m not kidding when I say that I had to use the Google to make sure that Angelica Bridges isn’t sick before I make fun of her.

Fortunately for her, she’s got a clean bill of health! Unfortunately for her she looks like a sketch artist’s results after talking to someone who claims to have had an alien encounter. Seriously, there’s about a 10 year age difference between her jaw and her cheek bones.

If big boobs get you attention, plump your lips for even more.

Take this lesson from Baywatch babe and Playboy model Angelica Bridges. If big breasts get you attention, plumping your lips will get you even more. This is just the look she needs to get from syndicated TV to those saucy Cinemax late night ‘films’.

I saw pictures of Angelica Bridges, who was an actress on Baywatch and I was wondering who did her revision rhinoplasty because it looks very natural. Her old nose was a lot longer and sharper and now it is shorter and curvier and looks more natural. If anyone knows, I would really like to know because it looks fantastic!