Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Boris Becker Plastic Surgery Facelift Before and After Images

Boris Becker is a German tennis player who became famous when he won Wimbleton when he was only 17 years old (making him the youngest-ever man to hold that title).

Recently, Boris admitted to getting plastic surgery to try and regain his youth. In 2010 Boris had a facelift at the age of 43.

“It’s a dark arena here so you don’t see my wrinkles. I also had a facelift recently and I colored my hair …

“I turned 43 this week and winning Wimbledon was 25 years ago – I do feel very much like I’m 43 now!”

The photo to the left shows that he looks naturally youthful.  His plastic surgeon appears to have done a nice job.

As a skinny, tennis-playing nerd in high school I followed professional tennis religiously.  Although he wasn’t my favorite, I always liked Boris Becker.  Andre Agassi was my big fave, followed by Johnny McEnroe, Jimmy Connors, and Brad Gilbert.  Stefan Edberg was an artist with the racket but boring as hell, and Michael Chang was just plain annoying.  And yes, I did rock the acid washed jean short shorts!

Personally, I think Boris Becker looked way better before he had his facelifted. There is just something about facelifts on men that make them look effeminate to me.

'I've had a facelift!' Tennis legend Boris Becker's shock confession on how he maintains his fresh-faced look

Asked by Lobb how he managed to look so good for his age, Becker, who was being interviewed in London's O2 Arena, replied: 'It's a dark arena here so you don't see my wrinkles. I also had a facelift recently and I coloured my hair, so...

'I turned 43 this week, and winning Wimbledon was 25 years ago, and I do feel very much like I'm 43 right now.'

The tennis champion was interviewed by Lobb as he searched for the best ball girls and boys for next year's Wimbledon championship at the O2's ATP World Tour finals.

Becker has been enjoying life with wife Lilly Kerssenberg since she gave birth to the German sportsman's son Amadeus in February.

He is also father to sons Noah, 16 and ten-year-old Elias from his marriage to ex-wife Barbara Feltus, as well as a ten-year-old daughter Anna, from an infamous brief encounter with a model at a London restaurant.

Lilly, who married Boris in Switzerland last year, has said she is looking forward to having more children with the German sportsman.