Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Chloe Sims Plastic Surgery Botox Injections, Lip Fillers Before and After Photos

Chloe from Towie's cartoon-like faceshows the tell-tale signs of awful surgery.

She has had a breast enlargement, extreme Botox, lip fillers and teeth whitening.

Chloe Sims plastic surgery before and after.
Since being on the reality show she’s considered stopping any more work on her inflated lips, but admits:

“I’m going to carry on having work done until I’m completely happy with my body because I think you should love the way you look.”

Chloe Sims Addresses Plastic Surgery Rumors

British actress Chloe Sims, star of TOWIE isn’t shy about much of anything, including plastic surgery. So it was something of a shock to hear the reality star deny rumors of a facelift, after openly admitting to other procedures.
Rumors Chloe Sims plastic surgery?
After touching down in Las Vegas, photos of Chloe looking less than her best appeared. Most noticeable, was the tight, pulled look of her face in profile, leading to numerous rumors of plastic surgery. However, Chloe explained that it was just her hairstyle and her lack of her usual false eyelashes that made her look that way. If the 30-year had undergone a facelift, she would most likely admit it.

Chloe tells new! Magazine, “If I had a facelift, I’d just say it. It’s actually no eyelashes and a really tight bun that caused that.”

As for her detractors, Chloe explains, “I was going for a natural look. I had just landed. I’d like to fly those thousands of people to Vegas and see how nice they look!”

Indeed, in the past, Chloe has been painfully open about her numerous plastic surgery procedures. She has admitted that reading online comments about her appearance has affected her so much that she has actually gone under the needle in an effort to appease her critics.

In an issue of Reveal magazine, Chloe posed nude, revealing her breast augmentation and butt lift and dished on her plastic surgery.

“I’ve always been insecure about my face, but reading that you’re ugly just makes it worse.”

“Every day someone says something nasty. They tell me I’m deformed, that I look like Pete Burns and Michael Jackson’s love child – and those are some of the nicer comments. Everyone hates everything about my face.”

“Over time it does  make you think: “Am I unattractive?” It’s hard not to believe things like that when so many people say the same thing.”

As many comments seem to note her square jaw, Chloe began getting Botox injections in an effort to soften its appearance. She also thinned out her eyebrows when they were described as too thick.

“When I watch myself on the telly or see pictures, the first thing I notice is my square jaw.”

“And people always talk about it. They tell me I look like that woman from the film Dodgeball – the one with a square face and really thick eyebrows.”

“To be honest, I can see where they are coming from. My eyebrows were really big – but I’ve sorted them out now.”

Chloe also decided to get dental veneers after disliking her own teeth. But now she feels they are too big and many have said she looks horsey.

“I get called a horse and sometimes drunken people shout: “Sort your teeth out!” And, to be honest, I now think my teeth are too long and too square.”