Monday, June 22, 2015

Ella Nolan Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job, Breast implants Images

Ella Nolan’s Amazing Plastic Surgery Transformation

The veteran reality star — she appeared on the Jake season of the “Bachelor” last year before returning to the tube for “Bachelor Pad” — apparently wasn’t happy about how she appeared on screen: “TV magnifies all your flaws, and seeing my profile really bothered me.”

Her Bachelor Pad co-star Vienna Girardi recently received a nose job by celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Franklin Rose, and Ella Nolan has chosen to go under the knife as well.

But while Giardi just had the one procedure, the 31-year-old underwent five surgeries in a marathon five-and-a-half hours.

The Nashville native had rhinoplasty along with breast implants, and liposuction to her stomach, hip and thighs in order to achieve her dream look.

Ella Nolan has five plastic surgeries after seeing self on camera

Erica Rose may have been good for one thing on "Bachelor Pad" - hooking her fellow contestants up with her father Dr. Franklin Rose, a Beverly Hills plastic surgeon. First Vienna Girardi had her nose done, now Ella Nolan has revealed her body after her five procedures.

Ella tells LIfe & Style, "TV magnifies all your flaws, and seeing my profile really bothered me. And I've always wanted my breasts done. Before I got pregnant with my son, Ethan, about 10 years ago, my boobs were fabulous. They haven't been the same since."

So Ella underwent over five hours of surgery that included a rhinoplasty, breast implants and liposuction on her tummy, hips and thighs.

Dr. Rose says, "We removed 3 liters of fat from her hips, thighs and lower abdomen. That should bring her down at least four dress sizes. Her breasts, a small B, were enlarged to a large C-small D."

"I got everything I wanted. I feel incredible. I can't stop touching my new boobs!" says Ella.

For the full set of before and after shots, pick up Life & Style on newsstands now.

We're all for feeling like the best version of yourself, but we always liked the way Ella looked, she was already a beautiful woman. What do you think, "Bachelor Pad" fans?

So True? So False? Did Bachelor Pad's Ella Nolan Really Get Five Plastic Surgeries in One Day?!

Ella Nolan may have won that kissing contest, but she apparently wasn't feeling too hot about herself while she watched it.

According to the new issue of  Life & Style, the Bachelor Pad babe couldn't stand how she looked in real life (which we thought was striking) after she saw herself on television, so she decided to change some things with some major plastic surgery. Like, oh, her whole entire body.

But did she really get a whopping five procedures in a single day?

Believe it or not, this story is so true. Ella banged out all the surgeries at once: rhinoplasty, breast implants and liposuction to her belly, hips and thighs.

But why did the reality star get all the work done if she was already considered so pretty?

"TV magnifies all your flaws, and seeing my profile really bothered me," she tells Life & Style. "And I've always wanted my breasts done. Before I got pregnant with my son, Ethan, about 10 years ago, my boobs were fabulous. They haven't been the same since."

It seems Ella's tiara wearing costar Erica Rose has had a big influence on her fellow Bachelor Pad ladies and their transformations. Erica's father, Dr. Franklin Rose, is the one who has been performing their surgeries. Erica admits to getting her own lips plumped every six months by her dad, and he's responsible for getting rid of Vienna Girardi's old shnoz, too.