Thursday, May 30, 2013

Tamra Barney Plastic Surgery Before and After Botox Injections

Tamra Barney Feels Bad For Making Fun Of Vicki Gunvalson’s Plastic Surgery

Tamra Barney is taking to her Bravo Blog to apologize for making fun of Vicki Gunvalson’s plastic surgery on The Real Housewives of Orange County. Tamra explains it was difficult seeing Vicki for the first time and admits she handles her emotions in a sarcastic manner, but plans to work on her faults.
Tamra writes, “Seeing Vicki for the first time was difficult. I had not talked to her since our blowout at Heather’s house last year. Coming face-to-face with her at the very same place that broke up our friendship was difficult. I did not want a repeat of what happened last year and I didn’t know how to approach her or if I should?

I had heard that Vicki had some work done to her face, but I had no idea she had just had it done one week prior to the party. When I first saw her I thought, “Wow what a big mistake.” It did not even look like the Vicki I have known for the past six years. She was very swollen and tried to hide her face with her hair. After watching, I feel bad for making fun of her now. You will find out as the season goes on I am not very good with emotions. I get sarcastic when I am hurt to help protect me from dealing with my pain. I am truly trying to work on it but after 45 years its not easy to change overnight.

Heather outdid herself again, everything was so beautiful all the way down to her dress. But why NO onion rings? Kidding Fancy Pants. You can tell Terry really tries to push her buttons. I have a similar humor to Terry, so I total get it.”

Nobody is perfect, not even the Real Housewives of Orange County, so Tamra Barney decided to “get a little touch up” and RadarOnline.com has the exclusive photos from her latest visit to her plastic surgeon!

The 44-year-old recently engaged blonde bombshell paid a visit to her favorite OC plastic surgeon and House husband Dr. Terry Dubrow for some “preventive maintenance,” and dished the details on her procedure.
Twice divorced Real Housewives of Orange County Ms. Tamra Barney has shown us her many faces over the seasons. Known best for being a foul mouthed, unapologetic, mean-spirited, party girl (mid-life crisis) she definitely found her place on the show. But right before we made up our minds about how awful she was, we saw some of her life layers get peeled back and it gave us a glimpse of why she may behaves the way she does. Enter her husband Simon.

Simon’s controlling and abusive nature was seen on the show, before all the nasty details came out during their divorce. The self-proclaimed “hottest housewife” had enough and quickly moved on to another guy…one who apparently loved her for who she is, allowing her to love her natural self once again.

Tamra had this to say about her decision on her Facebook page:

“Lots of people have been asking me WHY I had my breast implants removed and here is my answer: I had them removed for several reasons, 1. I live a more active lifestyle now (working out and running) and they really got in the way. 2. I feel at 44 I am finally comfortable in my own skin and I don’t need big ta-ta’s to make me look better. 3. one of the biggest reasons, I had a scare with breast cancer and I thought it would be better to just have them removed,” Tamra explained.

Looks like she did the right thing, she looks as though she lost a lot of weight and has toned up. With the breast implants, she almost looks like she has a shot at being classy…if only she could do something about that hair and potty mouth.
The self proclaimed hottest housewive Tamara Barney claims she is giving up Botox. Or as she put it, she is going to wean herself off the botox she has been getting for years. Wean? Really? I imagine if she doesn’t get her fix she starts twitching and foaming at the mouth like a heroin junkie.

Here is the actual interview from Online:

On the Real Housewives Of Orange County, Tamra Barneyis known for openly discussing her love of Botox. But in an exclusive interview with RadarOnline.com, the blond beautysays she’s going au natural from now on.

“I’m actually trying to wean off Botox,” Barney told RadarOnline.com while promoting the launch of the Ambe Skin Care line at the Luxury Review event in Beverly Hills.

“I’ve kind of stepped back from the Botox, because I feel like the whole frozen face look is like, so two years ago. I think women went a little crazy with the Botox and it looks a little funny.”

Barney, 43, told RadarOnline.com that she started really taking care of her skin when she turned 40.

“I’m not 20, I was the girl who always loved the sun. But when I turned 40, I decided I was going to get no sun on my face whatsoever,” she said. “I got a late start at it and I really had to do a lot of repair to my skin. And I really honestly feel like my skin has never looked better.”

Here’s an extra bonus photo with Tamra actually getting the botox injection: