Friday, June 21, 2013

Stevie Nicks Plastic Surgery Before and After Botox Injections and Eyebrow

Stevie Nicks, 64, admitted to having used plastic surgery in the past. 

To be more specific, Nicks was quoted as saying: "I had Botox and I hated it. For four long months, I looked like a different person. It almost brought down the whole production of the last tour. It was so bad, I would look into the mirror and burst into tears. Botox is becoming the new face of beauty and it’s unfortunate. Everybody has pointed eyebrows. Everybody looks related. All the Desperate Housewives look like sisters. If you’re an unattractive girl who’s trying to be beautiful with Botox, forget it. If you are a beautiful girl who’s trying to be beautiful with Botox, you will look like you’re angry all the time. You’d have to tie me down to get me to do it again."
Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn commented on his blog about Stevie Nicks' statements about plastic surgery: "Overall I think Stevie is being a bit too harsh. I don’t think that Eva Longoria looks like Marcia Cross’s sister!" and adds: "In certain cases when people with arched brows have Botox, it can give them an overarched "Botox Brow." This can easily be treated by injecting a few more units above the eyebrow region. Most patients can also avoid this look by injecting less than the usually recommended 17-20 units in the forehead."

It has to be noted that Stevie Nicks claimed in an interview during a press-tour stop in Toronto to promote her solo album: "Trouble in Shangri-La": "Even in the worst of times, I kind of think I tried to take care of myself. I've never had a facelift."

"The idea of really changing my face, I don't want to do that," Nicks revealed then. "I don't want to look like another person. All of those other people who have plastic surgery don't look the way they look."

We should take into consideration that thanks to Stevie's visit to a plastic surgeon in 1986, she battled her addiction to cocaine. In fact, the plastic surgeon advised her that if she wanted her nose to remain on her face she should stop snorting coke immediately. After that warning, Nicks was so scared that she went to rehab...

Stevie also stated that she stopped laying out in the sun at 28 and takes really good care of her skin.
Do you think Stevie Nicks had plastic surgery?
I just saw her on Oprah today and she's 62 years old and looks amazing. Even her hair looks good. But supposedly she was heavily addicted to cocaine for 10 years and than prescription pills for 8. She gained and lost 40 pounds. When asked how she looks so good she says she stopped laying out in the sun at 28 and takes really good care of her skin. Even back in the day when doing drugs and drinking she took care of her skin. I mean I you're going to lie about it at least say I guess I have good genes or something like that, don't fool people into thinking I didn't do the sun thing, but isn't cocaine for 10 years just as aging as the sun if not worse? Just curious. But if she did have plastic surgery she looks natural and good not plastered and fake like some other actresse's. She's really lucky she looks so good at 62 years old. And btw she has one of the most amazing voices ever! Despite her possible lying.