Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Vienna Girardi Plastic Surgery Before and After Nose Job

Vienna Girardi: I'm Done With Plastic Surgery!

Vienna Girardi talked to  exclusively about how she got her nose job, but is done with cosmetic enhancements!

The outspoken Bachelor starlet Vienna Girardi recently went under the knife for a new nose and is more than pleased with the results. But after rhinoplasty and a breast augmentation, Jake Pavelka‘s infamous ex is ending her relationship with plastic surgery.

“I’m done, that’s the only thing that I wanted. That’s it!” Vienna told Hollywoodlife.com at KIIS-FM’s Teen Choice Awards gifting lounge at the W Hotel in Westwood Aug. 5.

We’re glad Vienna isn’t pulling a Heidi Montague and going overboard on the enhancements. (Although two surgeries under the age of 30 isn’t exactly appreciating her natural beauty…) However, just because she has sworn off going under the knife, she doesn’t regret the procedures she’s already had done and glad she didn’t drastically alter her look.

“A lot of people say that they can’t tell the difference, but I can because I look at my nose everyday. My biggest thing was to still look like myself,” Vienna said.

Tell us what you think! Do you think it’s a good idea Vienna is done with plastic surgery?

Vienna Girardi’s Nose Job Results are Anti-Climactic

Vienna Girardi had a nose job in July and is now ready for her close up….Or is she?

Vienna was cute before the nose job and now I find her a little ‘meh’. Just kind of boring to look at really, nothing stands out about her face to me. Her new nose doesn’t look smaller or better, just different. I would be pretty disappointed if I was Vienna. What do you think? Was Vienna’s nose job a success or just a waste of time and money?

Vienna Girardi reveals she got a nose job after years of suffering from low self-esteem

Vienna Girardi has not only ditched "Bachelor" Jake Pavelka, but now she's also parted with the nose she was born with.

The "Bachelor Pad 2" star, who was previously engaged to Pavelka, got a nose job last Friday, according to Us Weekly.

Girardi, 25, said her reason for the plastic surgery was due to self-esteem issues she has suffered for years.

"Sometimes our beauty is seen differently from within ourselves than what reflects in society's mirror," she told the mag. "I went through life questioning myself in the mirror, but my reflection smiles now …. If it makes you feel better about yourself, then I say do it!"

"I want my surgery to be looked at as positive reflection of how I feel," she wrote on Twitter.

The rhinoplasty was done by plastic surgeon Dr. Franklin Rose, whose daughter Erica is another "Bachelor" alum and one of Girardi's "Bachelor Pad 2" co-stars.

The excitement over her new nose is the driving force behind what is keeping her spirits up during the bouts of pain.

In addition to pain, another annoyance she says she has to deal with is the inability to wear makeup at the moment.

"Couldn't wear makeup during my ET interview bc of surgery…Dnt judge me lol," she tweeted.

Girardi split from Pavelka in June. She is currently dating "Bachelorette" alum Kasey Kahl, who she said is keeping her company while she recuperates.