Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Shannen Doherty Plastic Surgery Before and After Botox Injections, Nose Job and Facelift

There were rumor about Shannen Doherty Plastic Surgery but she claims that is not true.And looking at her, she doesn't look like she got any plastic surgery done, what do you think?
The actress Shannen Doherty replies to some magazine that printed the news that she has had plastic surgery.

About it she said:

    "No. I'm actually willing to go so far as to go sit down with whatever plastic surgeon they want to put in front of me who can inspect my face. I went to work and my lovely hairdresser David came to me and said, 'Oh my God, did you see the cover of Star?' and I went, 'No, why?' ..."


    "...He told me and then he pulled it up online... Production got halted for about an hour and a half because I was sobbing uncontrollably. If you didn't have it and they're saying that you did, then it's embarrassing, it's humiliating. I don't know if anybody's noticed, but I've pretty much been hiding out as much as humanly possible. I've been trying to stay out of the press because I just don't want it in my life anymore. I hired a litigator and I'm willing to put as much money behind a lawsuit as humanly possible, just to sort of teach them a lesson." 
Shannen Doherty has vowed not to undergo cosmetic surgery to change her looks - because she refuses to conform to Hollywood's rigid standards of beauty.

There's no question that Shannen Doherty had plastic surgery. Her cheeks are puffed out like balloons and she has almost no wrinkles! Even when she was younger her cheeks had no where near the volume they have now. But, that's not always a good thing. Shannen Doherty's cheeks are way too indicating to the fact that she had facial fillers and Botox injections. It also looks like she's having a pretty hard time smiling.

Shannen Doherty’s Plastic Surgery Outburst

Shannen’s return to TV and the show that made her famous has put Shannen back in the spotlight. The Post Chronicle reports that Shannen has ruled out plastic surgery, saying

“These are my looks, whether you like them or not. They work for me. I have a gap in the middle of my teeth. You know how many people wanted to cover that gap?

“My parents are like, ‘Don’t ever do that! That’s what makes you different!’ I was raised to have a lot of confidence and believe in myself.”
Despite her protests to the contrary, We as well as other plastic surgery experts, think that Shannen doth protest too much.

Shannen Doherty has changed remarkably little since her time on the first round of Beverly Hills 90210, which is likely the result of some subtle surgical work, like Botox injections to smooth out any wrinkles that appear as Shannen nears middle age. She may also use fillers, like Restylane, to maintain her signature full lips.

She has also had more extensive work in the form of cheek implants and a mid-facelift, which is popular with actors in their 30’s.

Plastic Surgeon Dr. John Di Sai reveals, “Shannen has had facial work. At least a mid-face lift and/or cheek implant. More likely would be a mid-facelift with eyes and a forehead lift between 2000 and now.  Maybe she has ruled any out any more surgery for a while which would be a good choice if I am close.”

Plastic Surgeon Dr. Jennifer Walden thinks that Shannen’s procedures have been less invasive, telling Make Me Heal, “In my opinion, these days Shannon Doherty doesn’t look much older, just different.  One can see this in various photos taken at different angles and lighting at different points in time. This leads one to wonder if either 1) some photos have been retouched or possibly distorted (the Star Magazine cover), as we all know is possible with the photoshop techniques available on most computers today, or 2) she may have undergone some non-permanent, minimally invasive procedures.  For example, in some pics her crow’s feet appear much more prominent than in other more recent ones even though her face is animating (smiling) the same.

This could be due to Botox, which selectively and temporarily paralyzes the muscle called the orbicularis oculi that squeezes the eye shut and also causes those stubborn wrinkles emanating from the corner of the eye.   Also, nonpermanent fillers such as Juvederm or Restylane that are made of hyaluronic acid may have been injected to plump up her lips, nasolabial folds, and cheeks. I have neither examined nor treated her, but I seriously doubt she has had any major plastic surgery done.

We don’t really consider Botox or fillers “plastic surgery” in the sense of a true operation in the operating room with anesthesia– these are minimally invasive injections involving a syringe filled with the product and a needle that registered nurses and doctors can deliver with proper training and certification (that being said– pick your provider wisely!).  In Manhattan, some of these things are just as much a part of maintenance as teeth whitening, brow waxing, and hair highlights.

Some of the unique features of Shannon Doherty’s face that make her memorable include the gap between her two central incisors (front teeth), and the asymmetry between the two halves of her face. Pretty much everyone’s face is asymmetric when the right side is compared to the left; this is one of Shannon’s most distinct, and in my opinion, attractive features.  It makes her who she is.”
In the past, Shannen has also likely had a nose job to give her nose the tiny shape fans adore. She has also probably had a breast augmentation, albeit a subtle one.

Plastic Surgeon Dr. John Di Saia says, “She has probably had breast implants in and out over the years although I can’t be sure.”

In the past, Shannen has sued publications for reporting that she has had work done. At the time, she said, “I’m actually willing to go as far as to go sit down with whatever plastic surgeon they want to put in front of me who can inspect my face.”

It is possible that Shannen is being truthful when she says she is entirely natural. And given her angry history, we don’t want to say definitely otherwise. But it is unlikely that a 37-year old has maintained such a smooth porcelain complexion on her own. On his blog, plastic surgeon Dr. Anthony Youn also hints that he suspects Shannen of having work done, but he declines to say what for fear of legal action.

Shannen looks great, so whether or not she’s had plastic surgery, fans of Brenda Walsh are likely to tune in to see what the bad girl has going on these days.