Saturday, July 20, 2013

Simona Halep Breast Implants Plastic Surgery Before and After

Tennis Star Simona Halep Gets Breast Reduction
Romanian tennis star Simona Halep gets just as much attention for her skills as for her large breasts. Make Me Heal was pleased to learn that Simona decided to undergo a breast reduction to help her game.

Last year when she was 17 Simona Halep announced her decision to undergo a breast reduction. Simona stated the following: “This fall I’ll have a breast reduction operation. The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It’s the weight that troubles me – my ability to react quickly.”

Now, at 18, recent pictures have revealed that the Romanian tennis star, who has been compared to Anna Kournikova for her exceptional looks, has followed through on her decision to reduce her 34-DD sized breasts. (See Make Me Heal’s story on Anna Kournikova’s plastic surgery).

While Simona has drawn much attention because of her large breasts, she has expressed more concern about her game.

“I do not believe that physical appearance has an effect on performance, so I help with anything in the sport. My mind bust when I go on the field and even if I were sporting, I would have felt very good. (My Breasts) inconvenience me, it’s very hard with them. It’s a weight in addition to confound me speed response. I can not go on very well. Shoot me down. Nothing in life is not like me even though sport was not all I was doing surgery”, revealed Simona.

Large breasts can cause back and neck and shoulder pain and many women are much happier once they are reduced and they no longer need to wear multiple bras for support.
Simona Halep Breast Reduction Surgery PHOTOS: Tennis Star Back In Action

Tennis star Simona Halep has returned to competitive play after undergoing breast reduction surgery. The Romanian busted out at the 2008 French Open, where her large 34DD breasts attracted ample attention.

But Halep's bountiful chest caused "severe back pain," according to the Daily Mail, so she had her abundant breasts surgically resized in 2009.

Halep returned to the French Open this year with 34C breasts, but was defeated by Australian Samantha Stosur. Scroll down for before and after photos of Halep. How is her new look?

 Many fans of tennis player Simona Halep went crazy over the net to check for pictures of her after her breast reduction.  Being a 34DD breast size before the plastic surgery procedure, Simona faced some troubles to make her game go further but she admitts that it was not only the sport side of the story but her regular life also: "It’s the weight that troubles me.  My ability to react quickly, my breasts make me uncomfortable when I play.  I don’t like them in my everyday life, either.  I would have gone for surgery even if I hadn’t been a sportswoman."

At her young age it is controversial to have any plastic surgery procedure, but when she mentions the weight of her breast Simona is giving us a hint that the aim is not purely cosmetic but for her health.  Big breasts in people her frame can easily cause back and neck pain for example, not mentioning the obvious problem that she had to play a sport like tennis where the speed and good response is vital to get far in to the WTP rankings. We hope that this helps Simona with any health issue that she may had and help her improve her game.

While we're on a run of breast reduction posts, I'd like to highlight the related story of Romanian tennis player, Simona Halep. Ms. Halep is a 17 year old tennis prospect who was good enough to win the French Open junior division in 2008 and is working her way up the WTA rankings (currently at #274). Unfortunately for her, she was attracting as much attention for her breast size (reportedly 34DD) as she was for her tennis talent.
Well word got out in the spring that she was considering a breast reduction (reduction mammaplasty), it took things to a whole other level. Photo spreads in British tabloids, fan sites, "Stop Simona from reducing her breasts" Facebook groups (I'm not kidding, click here), and even the infamous Opie & Andy show on satellite radio got in on the act.

Here's a video clip of her practicing where you can see the problems large breasts would cause with movement. WOW, Does she really hit the ball hard or what!

Well it would appear Simona quietly went ahead with the surgery this summer and is recovering to return to her high level athletic career. Resuming the training and competing after this operation could be tricky. There's real reason to be extremely conservative in clearing her to train. At 2 weeks after surgery the breaking strength of her scar would be about 50%, and by six weeks it would be approaching 90% tensile strength. With the kind of torque, tension, and range of motion she will be putting on her incisions there is real reason to believe she may have issues with poor scarring from her reduction.

Discussing her decision in interviews, Ms. Halep
But Simona's set proved too much to handle during matches and she feared they were stopping her from winning titles.
Last month she admitted: "It's the weight that troubles me - my ability to react quickly, my breasts make me uncomfortable when I play as well.
"I don't like them in my everyday life either. I would have gone for surgery too, even if I hadn't been a sportswoman," she added.